Monday, December 5, 2011

Back and Better

Some of you may notice, about 1 or 2 of you that is, that the blog has now changed dramatically. Now before you go off into the wilderness screaming, "Ahh this is just like Facebook's changes! He's gone mad with power!" Take a deep breath, hypothetical crazy person. Don't worry. I have no power to go mad off of. I have simply remodeled the blog to be more focused, instead of a random hodgepodge of posts.

The blog will now be more focused on writing. I will be showcasing some of my pieces but more importantly, I will be showcasing those of others, including you. So feel free to put one of your pieces in the comments, or post a link to it in the comments, or email them to write-with-me@hotmail.com

I will feature great pieces weekly, with enough submissions, and guarantee every month to showcase great pieces. All credit will be given to you as a writer. I look forward to writing with you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment